July 27, 2020
POSITION AVAILABLE: OFFICE CLERK
HALEYVILLE WATER WORKS AND SEWER BOARD
- Job Qualifications: Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have experience in computer, Microsoft office, Excel, and Word.
- Must be 19 years old.
- Have experience basic accounting, cash receipt, journal ledgers.
- Be able to communicate effectively with public.
- Have experience in fiduciary responsibility.
Applications may be picked up using our drive thru window at the Water Works and Sewer Board
located at 808 21st St Haleyville, Alabama 35565. The closing date for accepting application August 7, 2020.
Congratulations to the following students on their wins at TORCH! Students are listed from Left to Right and from Front to Back.
Rosa Esparza- 3rd Place Creative Drawing
Carlie Pendley- 1st Place Business
Abigail Howard- 3rd Place Solo Woodwind
Collin Barnett- 3rd Place Drafting & Design
John Mark Mayhall- 1st Place Biology
Spencer Royster- 2nd Place Solo Strings
Hallie Kate Sauls- 3rd Place Dramatic Monologue
Carlie Lewis- 2nd Place Business Office Management & Tech
Nic Whitman- 3rd Place Automotive Technology
Logan Porter- 1st Place Child Development
Zeke Shipman- 3rd Place Geometry
Halle Tolbert- 3rd Place Vocal Solo Female
Emma Engle- 3rd Place Solo Brass
Jenna Brown- 2nd Place Anatomy
Eli Wakefield- 1st Place Automotive Technology
Matthew Stephens- 2nd Place Electrical Systems Technology
Gabe Engle- 2nd Place Male Vocal Solo