2011 Adult Leadership Class
By Glenn Collins
Monday, June 6, 2011 | 12:00 AM
|Frank Tidwell, Shirley Sudduth, Tim W. Robertson, Jerrie Ann Mayhall, Brittney Fox, Kim Burleson, Bill Bishop, and Melinda Weaver at the Chamber of Commerce Friday in Haleyville.
The 2011 Adult Leadership Class were presented plaques for completing the course at Friday's Chamber of Commerce meeting at the Galley Restaurant.
This year's "students" are Bill Bishop, Kim Burleson, Tim Caudill, Jerry Cummings, Brittney Fox, Jerrie Ann Mayhall, Chase Miller, Tim W. Robertson and Shirley Sudduth.
The Adult Leadership Class is an extension of the Alabama Communities of Excellence program. Haleyville received its ACE designation in 2005, the program's pilot year.
Alabama Power is an ACE Partner and Haleyville Business Office Manager Frank Tidwell was the "class facilitator."
At the presentation, Alabama Power's Melinda Weaver thanked all who helped with the program:
Posted in Business
- Frank Tidwell, Business Office Mgr AL Power Co. - Facilitator of the class
- Mayor Ken Sunseri and the City of Haleyville
- Nisa Miranda - Director Univ. Center of Econ. Development
- Jimmy Glasgow - Director Alabama Center for Advanced Woodworking Technology
- Bruce Jackson - Alabama Center for Advance Woodworking Technology
- Gary Warren - Alabama State School Board Representative
- Joseph Brown - Alabama Power Executive
- Grady Batchelor - President of Winston County IDA Board
- Senator Roger Bedford
- Representative Mike Millican and their staff
- Glenn Phillips - President of FORTE' Inc Birmingham
- Jim Jeansonne - CEO, Lakeland Community Hospital and staff members:
- Sandy Prescott
- Stacy Bishop
- Dr. Curtis Adams
- Tina Edgar
- Dr. Jeff Ryan
- Sandy Dobbs
- Elrand Denson - District Ranger US Forest Service
- Mike Henshaw - County Extension Coordinator
- Winston County Sheriff Rick Harris
- Hodges Mayor Ed Crouch
- Tiffen Motor Homes
- Haleyville Area Chamber of Commerce