Tuesday, October 27, 2015 | 9:10 PM
The Haleyville Board of Education met Tuesday evening with all members present. Under new business, the board approved all the following items as recommended by Superintendent Dr. Alan Miller:
1. Substitute teachers list
2. Substitute nurse list
3. Coaching assignment list
4. Amended coaching supplemental list
5. Amended supplemental salary schedule
6. Substitute bus driver list
7. Payment of the annual property insurance
8. Amended fresh fruit and vegetable program assignment
Consent Items Include:
1. Use of Elementary School cafeteria for Cardinal Toy Bowl Trophy Ceremony.
2. Use of HHS track and football field by Haleyville National Guard unit for fitness training.
Four school fundraisers were approved.
1. Voluntary transfer of Debra Millwood from HHS paraprofessional to HES paraprofessional.
2. Voluntary transfer of Susan Lollar from full-time HMS paraprofessional to one-half time HMS and one-half time HHS paraprofessional.
3. Release of Mrs. Kristi Clark from her instructional paraprofessional duties at HES to fulfill teaching duties in Mrs. Christe Romine's kindergarten class while Mrs. Romine is on maternity leave.
4. Add additional nursing duties for special ed students (as needed) to the paraprofessional duties of Mrs. Enjoli Godsey.
The next Haleyville Board of Education meeting will be November 17 at HHS.