By Harold Bearden
Monday, August 17, 2015 | 9:08 PM
The Haleyville City Council met Monday evening and approved the following:
1. A Proclamation recognizing September as Polio Awareness Month.
2. The July General Operation bills for $361,577.81.
3. Transfer of CVS alcohol license.
4. Data, phone & camera cabling at new city hall to be installed by Jen-Eric Computer Services for $14,982.45.
5. Advertising for bids for a concession stand at the new sports complex.
6. Appointments to Winston County Board of Equalization, Valeria and Scott Taylor.
The next council meeting will be Tuesday, September 8 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled from September 7 because of the Labor Day Holiday.
The Haleyville Planning Commission has been canceled for September 8. The next regular meeting will be September 10 at 5:30 p.m.