HAZARDOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS FORECAST
Saturday, February 14, 2015 | 12:02 PM
The City of Haleyville is carefully watching the weather forecast thru Wednesday, February 18. There is a high potential for rain, thunderstorms, freezing rain and some snow
You should be prepared for unexpected weather conditions which could include power, telephone and internet interruptions from felled trees. Blocked roadways and hazardous driving conditions are a possibility from Monday through Thursday, with temperatures at or below freezing with high winds.
Stay tuned to Paradise 92.7 for updates. Here is the current forecast:
- TuesdayMostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday NightA slight chance of flurries after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- WednesdayA slight chance of flurries before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 10. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- ThursdayMostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- FridayA chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday NightA 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.