Haleyville City Council
By Sam Poe
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 | 7:08 AM
The Haleyville City Council met for the regularly scheduled council meeting Monday evening. All council members were present, and the following items were approved.
Posted in News
- council minutes from 07/21/2014
- rental of dozer for one additional month for work at the Sportsplex
- rental of Kenworth dump truck on monthly lease ($2,000 per month) for the Sportsplex
- rental of trackhoe for one additional month for work at the Sportsplex
- change of status to full-time employee for Renita Crumpton to the Haleyville Police Department as full-time dispatcher effective August 16, 2014 (replacement for recent retirement)
- appointment of Samantha Poe to Mental Health Board
- drainage projects at South Haleyville Baptist Church and at the intersection of 17th Avenue and 27th Street (The city will buy the materials and provide the labor on both of these projects.)
- The mayor had also hired Bradley Anderson as a seasonal employee for the Street and Sanitation Department to replace a recent resignation.