4,254 registered users!
HBTV | HBTV5 | 3WH | News & Information
Return to the Home Page
Tuesday, December 7, 2021


2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005

Dryer Causes Fire in Family Home

By Sam Poe
Sunday, October 19, 2014 | 10:10 PM
https://hbtv.us/news/?story_id=2352

 

There was a residential fire at the Hutcheson residence at 4895 County Road 48 Sunday night just after 9:00. The fire started behind the dryer causing major damage to that room and smoke damage throughout the home. The fire was extinguished when the water lines running to the washing machine burned into and from quick action from family members who used the outdoor water hoses to finish fighting the fire. Haleyville Firemen responded to the scene to ensure all fire had been completely extinguished. No one was injured in this accident. 

Posted in News