Thursday, July 10, 2014 | 3:07 AM
The Marion County Board of Education will accept applications for classroom substitute teachers on Wednesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 17, 2014 at the Central Office located at 188 Winchester Drive, Hamilton, AL 35570 from 7:15 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Appointments are recommended but not required. Appointments will be processed ahead of walk-ins.
These will be the only sign-up days this semester.
This is for anyone wishing to apply for a State of Alabama Substitute License and is not a guarantee of future work. Do not come if you already have a valid State of Alabama Substitute License or are already subbing for Marion County.
1) US Citizen or legal alien approved for work in the United States
2) Valid Driver License and Social Security Card with matching last names. Non-matching names will be rejected by E-Verify system.
3) High School diploma or GED
4) Resident of Marion County
5) $30.00 Postal Money Order made out to “State Dept of Education”
6) $51.40 Credit/Debit Card or Money Order made out to “Cogent Systems Inc.”