Haleyville City Council
By Sam Poe
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 | 12:06 AM
Mayor Sunseri and council members review plans for the Cripple Creek Project.
The Haleyville City Council met for the regularly scheduled council meeting Monday evening, and all council members were present. The following items were approved.
Posted in News | Government
- council meeting minutes from May 19
- track hoe lease from Warrior Tractor in Northport for continued work at the new Haleyville Sportsplex in the amount of $5,100 per month
- funding agreements with Winston County for a bond re-issue on the Industrial Development Authority of Winston County
- agreement with Employment Information Systems, Inc. for pre-employment background checks for City of Haleyville employees (in total $42 per employee for various checks)
- advertising for a new employee for the Haleyville Street and Sanitation Department due to a long-time employee's resignation due to health concerns
- advertising for a public hearing for CDBG project for Cripple Creek Subdivision (The grant would be for $450,000 with a city match of $75,816.75 for a total project cost of $525,816.75 for drainage, sewer, and paving including replacing water lines with reinforced concrete pipes.)