Special Called BOE
By Sam Poe
Saturday, May 10, 2014 | 8:05 PM
The Haleyville City Board of Education met Thursday evening for a special called session. The following items were approved.
- field trip request for HHS Softball to the Regional Tournament May 8-10
- field trip request for HHS Softball to the State Tournament May 15-17 (if needed)
The following personnel items were also approved.
Posted in Education
- hire of Susan Riggs as Director of Student Services for Haleyville City Schools, effective June 1, 2014
- hire of Chere' Fetter as the Director of Instructional Services for Haleyville City Schools, effective June 1, 2014
- voluntary transfer of William Bishop as Director of the Haleyville Center of Technology to Director of Administrative Services at Haleyville City Schools, effective July 1, 2014
- voluntary transfer of John McCullar as Assistant Principal at Haleyville Elementary School to Assistant Principal at Haleyville High School/Haleyville Center of Technology, effective August 1, 2014
- voluntary transfer of Christy Bice as Instructional Coach/Reading Coach at Haleyville Elementary School to Instructional Coach at Haleyville City Schools Central Office, effective August 4, 2014
- resignation of Mary Motes as Science Teacher at Haleyville High School, effective May 23, 2014