4,254 registered users!
HBTV | HBTV5 | 3WH | News & Information
Return to the Home Page
Wednesday, September 22, 2021


2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005

Kitchen Fire Causes Damage

By Sam Poe
Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 8:09 PM
https://hbtv.us/news/?story_id=1742

The Haleyville and Pebble Fire Departments responded to a residential fire on County Road 3210, just off Macedonia Road, Thursday morning around 11:30. The fire began in the kitchen of the home causing substancial damage to the area and significat smoke damage throughout the home. In order to completely extinguish the fire, firemen had to cut a hole in the roof of the structure. Jimmy Wallace, the owner of the home, was inside when the fire began but was able to escape unharmed. 
Posted in News