BOE Regular Meeting
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 | 7:02 PM
The Haleyville Board of Education met Tuesday night and took the following action:
- Approved December, 2009, expenditures in the amount of $1,333,421.74.
- Approved Non-Faculty Coaching Guildelines Policy and sent same to personnel components for input.
- Approved Board Member Training Policy on recommendation from the Policy Committee.
- Approved field trip for My Call/Haleyville Transition Team to take educational trip to Dauphin Island.
- Approved field trip for HHS Band to attend All-State Band Competition at Auburn.
- Approved field trip for DECA Students and Neina Middleton to attend DECA's International Career Development Conference 2010 in Louisville, Ky.
- Approved subsitute teacher list.
- Approved 6 fundraisers.
The next scheduled meeting of the board is Tuesday, March 23, 7 p.m., in the HHS board room.
Stay tuned as HBTV's Glenn Collins will begin a 4-part special report in March: "Technology in the Classroom and at Home." Posted in Education