Northwest Alabama Mental Health Center
Haleyville and surrounding areas
Positions are available for responsible, caring, self-motivated individuals as entry-level staff providing supervision, care, and assistance to individuals residing in community residential settings.
Eligible applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and must have a valid driver license with an insurable driving record.
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- Flexible work schedules
- State Retirement
- Premium pay for working Christmas Holiday
- Optional Life Insurance Available
- Minimum starting pay $8.00/hr. and up to .50/hr. increase after 6 months
- Opportunities for advancement available
Full-Time Positions also provide the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Affordable Single Coverage Medical Insurance
- Optional Family Medical Insurance Available
- Optional Dental Insurance Available
- Optional Aflac Insurance Policies Available
- Long Term Disability
Apply in person at 2551 6th Avenue, Haleyville, AL in Oak Tree Plaza M-F 8-5pm or on-line at NWAMHC.com.