- Job Qualifications: Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public.
- Must be 19 years old or older.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word required.
- Must be familiar with basic accounting procedures and the maintenance of journal ledgers, cash receipt registers, and other accounting records and be familiar with data processing procedures.
Applications may be picked up at the Haleyville City Hall. Closing date for accepting applications is December 14, 2018, at 5:00 P.M. E.O.E – A.D.A.