Haleyville High School Locker rental and parking permits for the 2017-2018 school year will be Friday, August 4 from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm. The cost of locker rental will be $10.00.
Students will need driver’s license and proof of insurance to purchase a parking permit. Cost of parking permits will also be $10.00
New student registration will also be Friday, August 4, from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm.
For enrollment, all new students must go by the Haleyville City Board of Education office to complete paperwork for verification purposes and provide the following information:
- Parent/guardian must complete an enrollment form
- Official school records from the school last attended need to arrive at Haleyville High School before the student is enrolled.
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc. in an appropriate name and with current address).
- Copy of birth certificate
- Students living with someone other than a natural parent must provide documented proof of custody and guardianship before enrolling.
- A copy of Social Security Card.
- Proof of Alabama immunization (blue slip) must be submitted.
- A copy of parents/guardians driver’s license or appropriate identification.
Open House for Haleyville High School will be Monday, August 7, 2017, from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Parents and students are encouraged to attend. There will be a short meeting in the gym for all parents/students grades 9th-12th. Students and parents will then be able to pick up class schedules, student information sheets, and Child Nutrition program applications for 2017-2018 and then meet with their teachers.
Students first day of school will be Thursday, August 10. A school supply list will soon be available on the high school Facebook page or at Walmart.